We are always on the lookout for talented electrical and mechanical engineers.
Whether you are an experienced engineer, or leaving college or university, we may have the position for you.
Please send your details through to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Sales Executive needed – UK, Ireland and (possibly) ROW!
We are recruiting a new sales professional to join our team and support us in our continued sales growth. Candidates should have all or most of the following:-
- A track record of capital goods sales
- A proven track record of on-going sales success
- Have the presence and “gravitas” to work at high level with senior executives of multi-national companies
- Can work well on their own and generate sales leads
- Are well organised and can handle multiple tasks and projects
- Are able to explain complex new product concepts at all levels
- Wish to make a career move for the next 5 to 10 years with an established, entrepreneurial materials handling company
- Wants to have some fun in their career over the next 5 to 10 years!
There is a downloadable Job Description alongside this advert, so feel free to take a look!
If you feel you would like to come and have a chat with us, including more in-depth details about this career role, the benefits (including potential equity options) then please send your CV with a short introduction letter to email@example.com
We're currently on the lookout for talented systems engineers to join our team based at our offices in Furness Vale; we are especially interested in graduates with solid engineering foundations, and any experience of robotics or PLCs would be a bonus.
You'll be involved in the design, testing and commissioning of bespoke software solutions for automated conveyor systems, automatic transfer cars, pick and place robots and research and development activities on new software products.
Our current team come from all walks of life - they have a mixture of qualifications, including BSc and MSc degrees, and also speak a number of different languages between them, which comes in handy when working on European contracts.
In return, you'll get a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, pension contributions and access to a private healthcare scheme.