Jan Vanhoutte joins Avanti
Earlier this year, an agreement was made between Avanti and Mr Jan Vanhoutte (Belgium) to join forces. Jan will represent Avanti in Benelux, France and Germany in a Sales and technical capacity. Jan brings over 25 years' experience in the corrugated industry where he notably founded Pallmac and went on to create market leading material handling solutions.
Simon Mander said: “We are delighted that Jan has agreed to join the team - he will be key in helping Avanti grow its market share. Jan truly understands the importance of listening to customers in order to understand their needs. With this attitude, he will fit perfectly with our organisation."
Jan Vanhoutte said: “In recent years I have worked in a diverse range of industries, however corrugated is the one that is closest to my heart. Past experience showed me that Avanti Conveyors was a fantastically innovative company, capable of supplying on a global basis. Lead by Keith and Simon Mander, the company was instrumental in changing the way factories managed their work in progress and finished goods. I am excited to be working in such an environment, where I will be able to add my experience and creativity. “
Jan Vanhoutte's career in the corrugated industry:
- 1985 Co-founder and CEO of Pallmac Belgium
- 1989 Introduction of the Omni Separator (patented)
- 1990 Introduction of the Omni Pall Paletiser behind flatbed and rotary diecutters
- 1991 Introduction of the Omni Pall Paletiser behind inliners
- 1999 Co-founder and CEO of ASC/Pallmac
- 2001 Introduction of robot technology
- 2002 Introduction of Logtech Separator and Paletiser systems
- 2003 - 2013 Active in the Bio Technology industry